Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions of Faceoff provide a user all the rights to use the web forum for all the matters related to jobs.
- Faceoff is a free site for all the visitors but posting and searching for jobs, messages and reviews will be chargeable.
- Faceoff is only a platform for job seekers and/or companies to post comments / reviews.
- Your registration with Faceoff is only meant for your personal / official use. You shall not authorize others to use your personal details and email. You shall not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity under any circumstances.
- As a valued user of Faceoff, you acknowledge that Faceoff does not edit or take screenshots of posted documents. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of your messages.
- When reviews have been posted on Faceoff, they are made available for public view and also made available for third party search engines and directories. Faceoff has no control over the content taken by third-party sites. Faceoff is not responsible for the validity of the consumer messages or complaints posted on its site. However, in case, a complaint is not resolved within 21 working days from the date of posting, it will flash out in the site for public view automatically and Faceoff is not liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Faceoff is not responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for reviews, posts and comments posted on Faceoff.
- Faceoff does not knowingly or unknowingly allow incorrect or factually incorrect information to remain posted on Faceoff.
- Faceoff always assumes that a subscriber has always a positive intent in writing their messages and/or reviews, helping themselves, for betterment.
- If at any point, a user of Faceoff posts or attempts to post anything, including but not limited to spam or advertisements, that post will not be approved. Instead, the company's and/or individual's name will be posted on Faceoff as a spammer. The exact record of the post is at the sole discretion of the administrators of Faceoff.
- It is the responsibility of a message writer to make sure they are not contractually bound otherwise. It is the responsibility of this message writer to determine on their own if they are not allowed to discuss the subject of their complaint, if this is the case, prior to posting a message to Faceoff.
- Every subscriber accepts that they will receive emails and messages to their registered mobile numbers even if their number is in DND list.
- A review / complaint listed is assumed by Faceoff to be a description of a situation experienced by an employee/employer. A comment / post / review / complaint is only a personal opinion and a perception of an employee/employer which can be powerful, or meaningless, in the opinion of Faceoff, depending upon the context and content of what is written and how that information is interpreted by whosoever reads it. The review / post / complaint may vary from person to person, depending on whom they are, their own personal experiences, opinions, etc.
- Faceoff is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. Faceoff is only a tool that a job seeker/recruiter/recruiting agency can use for helping themselves.
- No conclusions are drawn by Faceoff for any content written here. Faceoff may censor posted messages or investigate them for accuracy.
- By submitting a post / review / complaint, you give the irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right to use and display any such information for any purpose or without any compensation to any party.
- Posted messages should describe a personal and firsthand experience. If a person experienced something personally, that person owns that information about their perception of, and opinion about that personal experience, and is free to discuss their opinion about that experience, as a human, citizen, and legal entity, unless previously, already contractually bound otherwise.
- All posts / reviews / complaints posted to Faceoff are a historical 'snapshot' of an ongoing situation and perception of an individual consumer, often with incomplete or inaccurate information at their disposal as seen through the eyes.
- The messages posted to Faceoff are only the opinions of job seekers, recruiters, recruitment agencies and businesses and other site users. The reviews / posts / complaints do not represent the opinions of Faceoff.
User's Code of Conduct
- The service is provided only to individuals and/or companies for staffing and recruitment. You agree to use the service only to post (send) and view (receive) personal messages. Faceoff prohibits users to post adult/pornography, racial, violent, defamation or advocacy remarks / reviews / complaints related to any organization, company, individual or group.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your name or email, including the content of your transmissions through the Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:-
Gambling or casino related content, illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia, sales or promotion of the prescribed drugs.
Content related to ammunition or weapons and any type of content that are illegal or promote illegal activities or infringes on the rights of others.
Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, indecent or unlawful material or information.
Use, download or otherwise copy or provide information (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member or any directory of the Service members or other user or any portion thereof, other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted.
Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or usage of similar services by an individual or entity.
- Faceoff.co.in has no obligation to monitor the Service or any user's use thereof or retain the content of any user session. However, Faceoff.co.in reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Above all, please be noted that, as a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Faceoff.co.in that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Removal of Information, if any
By posting information on Faceoff.co.in, you understand and agree that the material will not be removed even if you the user requests it. Once a complaint is filed you may add to the complaint to notify viewers of any changes or resolutions to your original complaint. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your postings on Faceoff.co.in. While we do not and cannot review every message posted by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to edit, delete or remove profanity, obscenities, threats of physical violence or damage to property, email addresses, and private financial information such as social security numbers and credit card information. Faceoff.co.in also reserves the right to suspend, remove, edit, and delete any complaints that pose a conflict of interest or are posted without a proper title format.
If your complaint is listed on faceoff.co.in and you wish to have it removed please read below
1. Threatening To Sue Faceoff.co.in will not get your complaint removed. There are several legal reasons why you cannot sue us. Consult a lawyer and have them look in to the laws regarding the situation for more details. Having your lawyer/you threatening us will not get your complaint removed. However, Faceoff.co.in will defend the same at your cost. Rather Faceoff.co.in will take appropriate recourse before appropriate legal forum in accordance with law, at your costs, risks and perils.
2. Threatening us harm: This will get you landed in jail most probably. We take all threats of injury and harm very seriously. All threats of this type will be documented, recorded, and forwarded to the proper authorities.
3. Offering us money will not get your complaint removed. If you offer us money we will tell you no and ignore any further communication.
4. As a business we understand that your online reputation is important. We allow you to create a free account on Faceoff.co.in and file a comment (Rebuttal) at no cost to you. Simply telling your side of the story shows that you are willing to confront the situation. If you settle the complaint with the original person who filed the complaint, they are always able to post the positive outcome of the situation.
5. We protect the First Amendment rights of our users by safeguarding their privacy to the fullest extent of the law. This means that Faceoff.co.in will not release the contact information of any user of the website without a lawful court order; even then we will contest the order to the fullest possible extent of the law.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through Faceoff.co.in are those of their respective users and not of Faceoff.co.in, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for the accuracy of such content. Faceoff.co.in does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on Faceoff.co.in and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made. Under no circumstances will Faceoff.co.in be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on Faceoff.co.in.
In no event will we be liable: (i) to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Faceoff.co.in, even if Faceoff.co.in or its agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages (ii) to any person other than you. In addition, Faceoff.co.in disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users including, but not limited to, unauthorized users, or "hackers" of Faceoff.co.in.
Damages and Spam
As spam content has become a major problem these days, Faceoff.co.in tries everything possible to minimize the spam activity. However, it is important for the users to understand that we personally cannot moderate or review each complaint or information posted. Therefore, Faceoff.co.in is not responsible for any injury, loss, liability, claim or damages related to the use of the website under any circumstances. This applies the same for any type of damage or loss resulting due to relying on information or content posted on the website.
Faceoff.co.in will immediately terminate and ban any account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any Spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail.
Termination of Account
Faceoff.co.in may terminate and ban your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.